Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Long Awaited Update!





Well between moving cross country, Pregnancy drama, and losing the cord that hooks the camera to the computer we are in much need of an Update! Sorry to keep yall hanging on by a thread for so long! We are finally settled in and Craig has an awesome job at Charter Internal Medicine which he started on Jan. 8th! No wasting time around here! After we got here we had 20 boxes to unpack, walls to paint, and touch ups to be done, all before the carpet was installed on Dec. 29th just seven days after we got here! Needless to say this all was happening just days after I was told I had Placenta Previa and should not lift anything over 5 pounds. However, we have since learned that the placenta looks great now! We have been very blessed in many ways and are so thankful for our new little home!! We hope to move into our own place by summer, its so dang expensive here! We miss Utah and everyone out there! Its good to be back at home though! Here is our new house

8 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh, your place loos so great! Glad to hear your pregnacy is going better. I think of you often. We MISS you!(give EVERYONE a hug for me- your family, Gina, Aldi, Nolan, Kaede, etc) :) Love you!

Lindsay said...

So glad to get an update. I am glad things are going better with the baby. I am also happy to hear that Craig landed a sweet job. Congratulations!

Gordon E. said...

We miss you lots. I have been checking your blog faithfully, and was really excited to see a post. You look darling, love your home. Thanks for the update.

Paul Doxey said...

I've also been checking for a new post- thanks.  Craig, are you set for PT school? Good luck on #2.Uncle Paul

Krista Lou Cook said...

Your home looks great! I am so glad to hear that your placenta is better! And since I have had my mother/baby class already my head is full of visual images.... hmmmm. :)

Michelle Cox said...

Hurray! I loved your update! I can't believe that's my parents' basement. It looks great! Good work, you guys!! I'm glad you're feeling better, Bree!

Lindsay said...

I am anxiously awaiting your next long awaited update !!!

carolyn said...

Bree,
are you okay? I hope you haven't blogged because you are too busy and not because you have health issues. Placenta previa can put your life on hold. When is your baby due?